Choosing where to educate your child is a big decision with lifelong consequences. At JLCS – Flightline, you can rest assured that your son or daughter is receiving a top quality education from our dedicated team of educators who invest themselves daily in our scholars’ success.
Application and Enrollment
- We accept enrollment applications throughout the year. If a seat is not available in the potential scholar’s grade level at the time of application, we will place them on our waitlist
- Complete our application and enrollment form online at your convenience, or stop by our office to pick up an enrollment packet.
- Prior to your initial visit, non-military families must coordinate with the front office staff for sponsorship to visit the Air Force base. Once a non-military connected scholar is officially enrolled, we will issue as many base passes necessary to ensure all drivers responsible for bringing that scholar to and from school each day have access to the base.
- In addition to the completed application/enrollment form, please plan to provide the following documentation:
- Birth certificate (official copy)
- Social Security card
- Current shot record
- Copies of any special education or accommodation plans from former school districts (as applicable)
- We accept applications for the upcoming school year through April and then conduct a lottery to fill any available seats for the upcoming school year.
- We will accept scholars at any time throughout the year as long as we have a seat available.
- Navigating the application and enrollment process can seem tricky. We’re here to help you through it, starting with the answers to the questions we hear the most. View our FAQs, and if we haven’t answered your questions, please give us a call.